100 x Ketamine Drug Testing Kits Urine Test Strips
100 x Ketamine Drug Testing Kits – Urine Test Strips
This simple test is fast, reliable and accurate which detects for the presence of Ketamine (special k) in urine in under 5 minutes
All tests are CE Marked and FDA Approved, with an accuracy level of 99%.
- 100 Test Pack
- Test Sensitivity is 1,000ng/mL
- Approx. detectable time it remains in the body after use: 2 – 5 Days
For more information on drugs click here.
100 x Ketamine Drug Testing Kits Urine Test Strips
100 x Ketamine Drug Testing Kits Urine Test Strips - The drug test detects Ketamine (Special K) in urine its high quality, qualitative dip test.
This drug test can be performed easily at home or within a workplace.
Home Drug Tests
Drugs use is everywhere and becoming much more common and most parents worry about their child becoming involved with drugs. Parents often feel they don’t know enough about drugs to prevent their child from coming to harm or help guide them.
In this section of our site, there are basic details on the most commonly used drugs to help you to become better informed. DRUG TESTINGKITS UK offer a variety of drug tests for the most common drugs.
Why do young people take drugs?
Most parents question themselves why their children might want to take drugs and question themselves. They tend believe that because their child is using drugs or tried drugs that they must be having problems at school or home.
However there are many reasons why a child may take drugs, perhaps they enjoy the short-term effects, curiosity, their friends use them or just a part of growing up.
What are the different types of drugs available?
A drug is a chemical that basically changes the way you think or feel. Drugs include alcohol, nicotine, caffeine and medical drugs. Drugs can be divided into the following groups:-
- Analgesics – drugs which kill pain Add to Paracetamol , heroin.
- Depressants – drugs which slow everything down e.g. alcohol, gases, glues and aerosols.
- Hallucinogens – drugs which act on the mind, altering the way the user sees and hears things e.g. cannabis, L.S.D. Ketamine and magic mushrooms.
- Stimulants – drugs which make everything seem as if they’re going faster e.g. cocaine, crack, ecstasy, poppers, speed and Nicotine.
What are the risks of taking drugs?
Every drug carry's a risk and drugs affect different people in different ways but some of the major risks involved with taking illegal drugs are as follows : –
- User's may never know exactly what it is they are taking. It is extremely unlikely that the drug that is bought will be pure and you can never be sure what it has been mixed with.
- You can never be sure what effect a drug might have, even if it has been taken before.
- If a user injects a drug and shared around you are then at risk of catching a dangerous infection such as hepatitis B, C or H.I.V.
- Mixing different drugs can be very dangerous and that includes mixing alcohol with a drug.
- Women who take drugs may experience heavier periods and some women’s periods have been known to stop.
The length of time drugs stay in your body depends on lots of factors such as, the amount of the drug taken, its purity, your body weight and rate of metabolism and whether you are a casual user or a long term user.
When should I do the test?
This 100 x Ketamine Drug Testing Kits Urine Test Strips can be carried out at any time.
Instructions for the 100 x Ketamine Drug Testing Kits Urine Test Strips:
- Carefully tear the foil pouch are remove the cassette (do not break the seal on the foil pouch until you are ready to begin the test).
- Obtain a urine sample from the individual who is being tested. If you are not watching them produce a sample then you will need to use the temperature strip on the cup to determine if the sample has come from within the body and has not been tampered with in anyway. The temperature should be around 34 – 36 degrees Centigrade or 94 – 96 degrees Fahrenheit (body temperature).
- Remove the protective cap from the bottom of the test to reveal the absorbent testing strips. Do not touch the strips and do not throw away the protective cap.
- Carefully dip the testing strips panel into the urine sample, ensuring that the urine does not come into contact with the plastic case of the test. Allow the test strips to absorb the urine sample for about 10-15 seconds. You will start seeing urine rising up the strips.
- After 15 seconds, remove the test from the urine and replace the protective cap..
- Lay the test flat on a clean surface and allow 5 minutes after removing from urine. All results should be read within 10 minutes otherwise a false reading may occur.
You will see 2 letters on the drugs cassette next to the test strip on 100 x Ketamine Drug Testing Kits Urine Test Strips.
‘C’ this is the Control band
‘T’ this is the Test band.
A pink coloured line will appear on the strip of the control band (C), this confirms that the test is working properly. If no line appears in the control band the cassette hasn’t worked properly and you will need to repeat again with a new test.
A second pink coloured line, no matter how faint should now appear in the test band (T), this is a negative result. If no further line appears in the test band (T) then the individual has tested positive for that drug of abuse.
What should I do with the results?
Negative result - then the person tested has none of the tested drugs in their body at this time. You may want to re-test again in a month’s time.
Positive result - then the person tested has had drugs of abuse detected in the urine. You may want to do further test later, or on a different date to confirm the result.
|Max. Sample Capacity||N/A|
|Acceleration to Max. Speed||N/A|
|Deceleration to Stop||N/A|